Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Rant...

Okay, today at work OMG! well I work at Mcdonalds, how embarrassing, I KNOW! lol but its money, right? Us gals do what we can to get are neccessities which is MORE AND MORE MAKEUP! Well today I was working in the drive-thru area where I was just taking orders and taking money at the same time. I had a customer, he had ordered to Sausage McMuffins, and the next car had ordered 2 sausage burritos and a Lrg sprite. So the Guy who ordered the sausage mcmuffins gave me his card so I swiped his card, for some reason the recipt didn't print out and so I had thought he didn't pay for it, but I guess his card had went through and then the next order had shown up, I didn't really pay attention to the order and I thought his card didn't go through so I had swiped it again and it said card has been use twice, so my dummie had put manager privilege to let the card go through again so he ended up paying for the next order. I realized what I've done wrong and I have explain to him and I told him he will be refunded in cash. Then I guess he was not sure how much he had on his card and when I told him what I did he was like thats how you f***** peoples account, you shouldn't be doing that da da da da da. then I had my manager give him the refund and he was telling him that I was lucky that it did not go over, he would of made us pay for the overdraft, and How the hell I'm going to overcharge him, and how I'm over here F***ing people's account. He was utterly rude, my manager had explain to him if it had happen we would be able to pay for his overdraft. Then he's all saying that he shouldn't be dealing or going through to verify that because its not his fault. My manager had told him people make mistakes and he kept rambling on about me ruining his account. It frustrates me, I know It was my fault, but I did tell him what I had did, and I also apologize alot of times. As long as if I know if I get an overdraft on my account and I know that they will reinburse me I would be okay. But I don't know, I just can't believe what he had said because he said the meanest things!!!! But how would you feel if you were in his situage, would you lash out, or be more understanding? I would like to know :) thanks you guys have a nice, wonderful day, and i'll try to update more :D

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about that jerk dear. :/ Anyone could have committed that mistake. Maybe he has some issues that's why he's being such a b**c*.
    Hug. I hope you are well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! What people say and how people act says WAY MORE about them than about you. Remember that. It's HIS foul mouth and anger. Don't let him pile it on you. Like water off a duck's back. Ugh!
    oxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete